Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Blog Musings

Writing the first time in a blog is like having to give a speech and being in front of everyone and realizing at that moment that I have nothing to say. Of course, my friends know that this blog will have all of my ramblings and I have lots to say---just have to have something on my mind that I am passionate about.

Wait on second thought, I think blogging for the first time is more like waking up in a sweat after a dream and you realize you were so anxious about giving the speech that you forgot to put on your clothes and you are standing there in front of hundreds---naked as a jaybird. Yep, that's it.

May all bloggers be honest, open and exhibitionists! ;)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8/11/2005 12:22 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Jeanne! You're a blonde! I'm envious. Love the blogs, jealous of your creative mind but you already knew that. Keep up the blogging, you'll get so hooked! Musings, gripes, complaints, comments on news stories, POSTING PHOTOS of your work are all good ideas. As you can see, I use mine basically to bitch about everything going on around me. LOL

Hogs and kisses!

 
At 8/14/2005 6:03 PM, Blogger Jeanne Rhea said...

Samantha, It has been over a week and I have not added anything to this---but I plan to later on. I have plenty of gripes, but don't want to run everyone off right away!
Thanks for commenting---you are the first and the only one so far!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home