Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Raleigh---Most Political City

There is an article in Men's Health magazine that ranks Raleigh as the most political city in the country. The rankings were based on percentages of active registered voters, income donated to the current presidential election, ballots counted, campaign spending, votes cast in the 2008 primary and recent elections for governor and Senate.

I wondered why I feel like I fit in here just fine. I have no problem speaking my mind and attempting to engage people in talking about politics in the proper setting. Still it is not often that I hear people who really try to hear views from different sides. May Raleigh become a place where people really talk about the issues and all the sides listen to each other.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10/28/2008 10:47 AM, Blogger paris parfait said...

That's good news about Raleigh. One of my best friends lived there for a long time and she was active in local politics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home